1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

New Program Day 16 Sensory Reprocessing

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by DontStopBelieving, Aug 4, 2017.

1. DontStopBelieving

DontStopBelieving Peer Supporter

Ok, this was a very interesting experiment today because by the time I did the 3rd focusing on my breath the anxiety feelings in my stomach were almost completely gone, I was actively looking for them. This is another proof that I'm scared, that's all. At the moment I'm confronting something that just became quiet scary for me a couple of weeks ago: being alone. Every time I'm alone now, not with people or distracted, I get frightened that I will start feeling depressed and anxious with panic attacks. I'm going on a 2 weeks holiday on Sunday, alone. And am seriously frightened, but at the same time, I'm imagining myself having the time of my life. Very conflicting. But also I feel like I need to do it and my gut tells me it is ok. I'm curious to see how it goes.