1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 8 gone off track

Discussion in 'Alan Gordon TMS Recovery Program' started by Emmarose48, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Emmarose48

Emmarose48 Newcomer

Hi
    Diagnosis is m.e CFS aka TMS ..
    I got to about day 8 of the prog ..
    Doing energy work and repressed mother anger coming up ..
    I've had amazing month doing more activities than I've done in a yr ...
    I'm now fully symptomatic and bed rest day 5 ...
    Not sure how to think right now
    I have 15 symptoms groan ...
    And lonely
    Empty

I'm working to not let fears come in ..
    Telling my brain it's just a blip I'm still recovering ...

All experience and wisdom welcome

Emma

2. Xara

Xara Peer Supporter

Hi Emma. I am doing the program too, unfortunately I see there are not currently the most experienced to write.
    When I have the bad days I am doing the only thing I can do, rest and enjoy it, with no guilt ( at least trying...)
    We are humans and need rest... And need to be "spoiled" for a while. Watch something you like, read something you like, do whatever you like and say, I doesn't matter, it will pass.
    As far as fears are concerned, didn't yet find my " way" , so I hope there will be another answer too.
    Go on !

3. Tom in NC

Tom in NC New Member

I too am in fear. Worry. Anxiety. Pain in shoulders back nausea headaches all started after 6 months of heart arrhythmias and ablation and er trips and cardioversions, all started after heart was finally fixed. Wife s nephew 33 committ suicide last week. Im fit lift weights walk etc. suffering
    Tom

4. JaneSandyJane

JaneSandyJane Peer Supporter

Feel better Emma!!!