1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone here have 'Benign Fasciculation Syndrome'

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Some Guy, Feb 1, 2023.

1. hellokittylover22

hellokittylover22 New Member

Hello,
    It’s been 6 months since I’ve had the muscle twitching but worst of all it has come along with other symptoms such as bad body pain. Im just exhausted as to what I can do to help myself bc I’ve tried everything.

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

@hellokittylover22, I'm sorry, although sadly not surprised to hear this, based on your previous posts.

The last time I posted I suggested several things for you to do. Did you do any of them? I will repeat them:

1. Three other people besides myself responded to you and tried to offer you comfort. Try thanking them for their concern and their willingness to respond. Thinking about others besides yourself helps to feel positive about your future.

2. Read my longer post above and take note of the two action steps I suggest. Then do at least one of them.
    (I'll repeat those here:
    To maybe get help from adults here who have experience with teenagers, I recommend that you start a new thread in the Support subforum, and choose a subject line like "Teenager with severe stress symptoms needs advice". Tell your story briefly, and include the fact that you have been medically checked out and that they can't find anything wrong.​

To get started on our resources, you can check out our Structured Educational Program at tmswiki.org. It's free, and does not require any kind of registration - you just click on the link for each "Day" and start learning.​

3. Don't just reject therapy out of hand. That is your fearful brain, which would like you to stay in fear and keep twitching for the rest of your life. You need professional help to get out of this spiral, take it from someone who is much older and much wiser than you are. Open up your mind and your heart and take a risk.

So I will ask again: did you do any of these things?

3. hellokittylover22

hellokittylover22 New Member