1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Dysautonomia .... aka TMS ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by mbo, Aug 10, 2024.

1. mbo

mbo Well known member

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

As far as I'm concerned, "dysautonomia" is an everything-but-the-kitchen-sink so-called "diagnosis" that means absolutely nothing.

Every single one of the long list of symptoms is well known to the mindbody community. The list of conditions that they say can produce these symptoms include ones (like CRPS) that we already know are completely mindbody.

Junk diagnosis.

Betty Boop likes this.
  3. Cactusflower

Cactusflower Beloved Grand Eagle

I have had a host (and many not described) of symptoms related to what is described as "dysautonomia". No medical provider has ever offered that "diagnoses" and all have said it's simply nervous system disregulation...which we all know is TMS! This is one of my favorite set of symptoms that likes to swirl around. One week it's one thing, another week it's another thing. I didn't know frequent urination was considered part of the fun. That's been one of my latest symptoms although I've already had a little self-discussion that I'm over it.
    I like to laugh at them all because of the creativity!

Diana-M, Betty Boop and JanAtheCPA like this.
  4. Diana-M

Diana-M Well known member

You really do have to laugh at how desperate your TMS brain gets at coming up with random symptoms.

5. Diana-M

Diana-M Well known member

It seems like the traditional medical world is getting more and more frustrated with how little it can do for all the stress related symptoms people have. They give it a name, so they can say they diagnosed. But there’s no cure in sight. That’s because the medical world wants to cut your brain off and think of you as only a body. Does that seem right? Aren’t we mental, emotional beings? And honestly, that NEVER plays into our physical conditions? It’s so absurd, when you think about it, that some of our smartest minds refuse to look in this mind-body direction. This leaves us to treat ourselves. And it takes bravery. Because you’re going against the mainstream of society. But there is plenty of proof that TMS is real and treating it is not mystical. It all makes sense.