1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

EFT therapist Jenny Johnson

Discussion in 'Mindbody Video Library' started by Colly, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Colly

Colly Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi all, I recently tried EFT with this wonderful therapist Jenny Johnston. Her therapy wasn't cheap, but well worth it. I noticed she has many you tubes, and I realised I only have to watch one to refresh my mind on the formula she uses. This one is a very powerful example of her work.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Colly. It's Saturday and stormy here.

I watched the video you posted with Jenny Johnston tapping. I haven't tapped in a while so it was
    good to see it practiced again. She taps in the usual places but adds a few that I will add.

I need to bring tapping back to my healing techniques.

All is well. I keep busy and like that.

3. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks Colly. I like her technique and have learned a lot from watching her.

Colly likes this.
  4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

It looks like Jenny is wearing a crucifix. I like that.

5. Colly

Colly Beloved Grand Eagle

You're welcome Ellen. She even does Skype sessions, and I tried one with her, and it was very effective.