1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Enough is enough, I’m taking the power back

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by savasana, Jun 22, 2019.

1. savasana

savasana Peer Supporter

The title says it all. Enough is enough. Due to the encouragement and love of the people on the board I have finally begun the SEP. I just finished day 2 assignments and I’ve been crying non stop for 2 days but not in a sad way. In a refreshing way, like I’m finally getting to say what I needed to say. I sat down and told my husband everything, all my fears, and why I’ve been struggling so much lately and just crying and crying. I haven’t cried this much in I don’t know how long.

This past week I started with hemmeroids and bleeding anal fissures, then it moved to a 4 day long tension headache.. then my brain said, “well, you’re not paying enough attention to me. I think I’d like to give you a recurrent tonsil abscess. That will scare the sh*t out of you!” (I’m on antiobiotics for it and am seeing an ENT very soon). Admittedly the abscess is scaring the bloody crap out of me but I’ve made the decision that for today, I’m LIVING MY LIFE

I’m mad as hell and I’m not going to take this anymore!!!

-savasana