1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Eustachian Tube Dysfunction?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by deny, Jun 9, 2023.

1. RustyDaddy

RustyDaddy New Member

On here for the same thing for reassurance. Ordered a book on Amazon by a dentist who is tms aware called Why Does My Face Still Hurt. Hopefully I'll remember to review (probs on a separate thread).

Booble and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Hello @RustyDaddy - welcome and thanks for this recommendation, which of course I immediately had to check out on Amz. The title is actually Doctor, Why Does My Face Still Ache?

The book description concludes with:
    "This book will not only benefit people who suffer from persistent facial pain, but also physicians and dentists insufficiently trained to recognize and diagnose facial pain problems or unable to explain to patients why stressful life challenges and emotions have fueled their suffering."
    It's available for the Kindle, but not available for download at either my city or county library systems - however the Libby app provided a sample of the first 27 pages. I imagine that facial/jaw/tgn sufferers will find it very helpful!

Booble likes this.