1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Get me out confusion of Dr sanro approch

Discussion in 'Alan Gordon TMS Recovery Program' started by Rohit, Jun 7, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Rohit

Rohit Newcomer

Hy i am rohit facing OCD since 9years but now it is manageable and also facing chronic pain in whole body 24/7 i am absolutely sure it is tms becouse all test is good and i have read book of Dr sanro as he said it is becouse of repressed feeling stress , anger ,rage sadness and being goodish, perfectionst and compulsive and so on .what he say i following without doubt elevating all treatment beside antidepression for OCD which i am bout to tap off and doing all physical activity without fear my question is here what should I do repressed emotion and upcoming stress rage and anger in future and of past ? Dr sanro tells don't need to change your emotion, personality like don't anger don't stress just aware upon and accept but he also said upcoming stress may reoccure pain so should I need change my personality like don't be perfectionst , goodish and don't rage anger,sad and stress or do anger with upcoming anger so that it may not repressed that is impossible but should I do upcoming emotion and repressed emotion? please clear it and is there anyone can give me free psychotherapy becouse i need but no money to pay for i am doing nothing becouse of OCD and tms .

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Hey
    You ever get healed?

Calming down your mind or monkey brain will really help you alot

Use Mindfulness meditations daily starting with a few mins at a time then move up a minute a day on your meditation time
    Till you can set at least 20 mins a day in calm peaceful serenity

Then you'll start to notice a lot less pain in your mind and body

Let me know how your doing

God bless

Herbie

JanAtheCPA likes this.