1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Get me out confusion of tms

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Rohit, Jun 7, 2022.

1. Rohit

Rohit Newcomer

Hy i am rohit facing OCD since 9years but now it is manageable and also facing chronic pain in whole body 24/7 i am absolutely sure it is tms becouse all test is good and i have read book of Dr sanro as he said it is becouse of repressed feeling stress , anger ,rage sadness and being goodish, perfectionst and compulsive and so on .what he say i following without doubt elevating all treatment beside antidepression for OCD which i am bout to tap off and doing all physical activity without fear my question is here what should I do repressed emotion and upcoming stress rage and anger in future and of past ? Dr sanro tells don't need to change your emotion, personality like don't anger don't stress just aware upon and accept but he also said upcoming stress may reoccure pain so should I need change my personality like don't be perfectionst , goodish and don't rage anger,sad and stress or do anger with upcoming anger so that it may not repressed that is impossible but should I do upcoming emotion and repressed emotion? please clear it and is there anyone can give me free psychotherapy becouse i need but no money to pay for i am doing nothing becouse of OCD and tms .