1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Just started this training

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by cammb33, Oct 20, 2021.

1. cammb33

cammb33 New Member

Hi. I recently had a laminectomy/microdiscectomy that not only didn’t relieve the pre surgery pain but made it worse. Obviously I wish I never did the surgery but I did deal with the pain for about 15 years. But now that surgery failed I realize the only thing that’s gonna help me is ME. That being said I just finished healing back pain by dr sarno and I feel a bit better, but not completely better. I seem to have overcome a lot of fears like getting back to a physical lifestyle. I’ve started to incorporate more physical activity since reading the book. I want to be pain free so I’ll try anything. Any other suggestions or advice on what to do would be great. Thanks and hope everyone’s doing well. I should also add that it’s very hard for me to believe this pain is all in my head because I had a herniated disc and the had failed surgery and pain got worse now after surgery. But I am doing what I can to come to this realization. Thanks

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021