1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Mental exhausted. Could this be TMS?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by stevow7, Apr 27, 2021.

Tags:
  1. stevow7

stevow7 Well known member

Hello everyone! I have been mentally exhausted and wanting to take naps. I have been having obsessions with creating content since I have been a content creator for a year and want to become a full time content creator. I see numbers a lot of the times trying to see if they go up or down. Right now I'm a bit sad numbers on streams are going down.

I have been searching and doing a lot of research to keep improving. Now I don't know if its the obsession that I have or if its something else making me feel tired.

I do wake up during the nights like 1-2 times to go to the bathroom so that could be it as well.

I'm worried also and got sad because a person that I talk to said he wouldn't see me if im not vaccinated.

some people might not want to see me if I'm not vaccinated which makes me feel im obligated to get vaccinated and that also worries me.

thoughts?

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Google "pandemic brain"

3. Balsa11

Balsa11 Well known member

Burnout is real, yep. The pandemic is the perfect condition for burnout. Put more fun and meaningful stuff in your daily life and take a break from social media/news.