1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

MIT neurosurgeon indirectly validated TMS.

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Back-To-Golf, Jul 14, 2024.

1. BruceMC

BruceMC Beloved Grand Eagle

I wonder if Dr David Hanscom might like to chime in and comment on this thread and Dr Goobie and Doobie's experience with as a neurosurgeon?

2. BruceMC

Another response and summary of Goobie and Doobie's YouTube video:

Introduces the metaphor of spine surgery as an attempt to fix and broken roof that can't really be repaired. Interesting that Goobie and Doobie video has had over 7 million views on YouTube, so it must have struck a responsive chord.

3. BruceMC

Another response to the MIT Neurosurgeon who quit practicing back surgery and retired to the woods:

Sure seems like Goobie and Doobie sure struck a responsive nerve among those dissatisfied with the negative outcomes of their surgical procedures designed to eliminate their back pain. I notice in my hometown of Sonora, California there is now a new modernized Spine Treatment Center along with a newly minted neurosurgeon recently installed there to perform lower lumbar surgery. Wonder how many patients are going to find relief from their pain there?

4. mbo

mbo Well known member