1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Moving Threads

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hey,

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that some of the forum admins will start to move threads to other sub-forums over the next day or to. This is in response to the new forum structure that we announced a couple weeks ago. I imagine most of these changes will be moving support-type threads to the new Support Forum.

As a recap we now have four sub-forums:
    General TMS Discussion Forum
    Here you can find discussions about ideas, techniques, conditions, breaking news, and any other general topic relevant to all people with TMS. This is the perfect place to post general questions about TMS/PPD.

Support Forum
    This subforum is about building community and supporting one another as we recover from TMS. It is a great place to introduce yourself and share your story when you first sign up. If you have some questions about your treatment, post them here, and always remember to think psychologically, not physically!
    • Success Stories Forum
    • Do you want to share about the progress you are making or have made? Post it in this Success Stories sub-forum. Your story will give other people the confidence to give this approach a try!
    Structured Educational Program Forum
    If you are currently going through the Structured Program, post updates on your progress here. We would love to hear how the program is working for you.

Practitioner Corner
    This forum is for reading and commenting on submissions from TMS practitioners. This includes responses to the Q&A with an Expert program, blog posts, and other practitioner content.

The forum admins will basically be making sure threads are in the right place. If we do move a thread, we will leave a redirect behind for a couple days. We may also add prefixes to some threads, particularly some of the Structured Program ones. If you have any questions at all feel free to ask. Changes like this can be confusing, and I would love to answer any questions you may have.

Best,

Forest

2. Susan

Susan Peer Supporter

Forest,

Great changes and I wanted to add kudos for the Hidden Gems addition to the homepage. I just finished the Schubiner interview and believe it would be an important addition to highlight and note to new members of the wiki. Some details seem a bit at odds with Sarno's theories but the science has changed over the last 20+ years and as more professionals study the various manifestations of TMS or PPD and learn more about the brain, these factual details can help convince some doubters about this diagnosis and it's treatment.

Just some thoughts.

Regards,

Susan