1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

My recovery from a diagnosis of trigeminal neuralgia

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by Beth, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Diana-M

Diana-M Well known member

I can’t remember how long. Weeks? Yes, it will help, along with all the other stuff you do to calm yourself down. It takes a while to calm.

Matt94 likes this.
  2. Matt94

Matt94 New Member

I wish there was TN on the success stories database here on tms wiki. There are actually tons of success stories when you first look for them. I have found maybe 20 just in a moments time. I'm feeling hopeful these days <3 I tried emailing the tms wiki site and getting them to add the TN topic and I even linked them 7 success stories, but didn't get any reply

3. Diana-M

Diana-M Well known member

That’s great you’re feeling hopeful! Keep up the good work!

4. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Hey Matt, this is a valuable request and suggestion, so let's work together and see if we can find a way to do this. I'm not at the other end of that tech support email address, but I do have some limited abilities to edit our existing wiki pages. If I'm able to add a new item to the database you're referring to, I can then link one URL to it.
    You can PM me, and in the interest of helping me do this quickly, I need a few things from you in the message:

1) The URL of the database page you're referring to

2) the URLs for your seven success stories

2) Your top two choices out of the seven success stories. What we need are stories that are well written and comprehensive enough to give the reader a sense of what worked. By well-written, the chosen story will ideally exhibit proper grammar and spelling, mature use of language, and formatting which makes the narrative easy to comprehend (such as paragraphs).

I can add tags for Trigeminal Neuralgia to all seven threads to enhance searches.

You could also add a post to each of those threads in which you recommend the other six Success Stories.

There are lots of ways to get creative on the forum! But let's also see if we can enhance the wiki as well. :)