1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

New and old symptoms

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Buckyblue, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Buckyblue

Buckyblue New Member

I am struggling with doubt and just making heads or tales of what is happening. I have been running for two weeks and yesterday had a big flair in knee pain (bilateral) and more acutely at a surgery site in my right knee (feb. 2021) after 1.5 weeks of no pain. Then my right forearm is tightening up, like it used to, and I am having odd thumb and finger sensations, new, that make touch sensation seem muted and an old shoulder blade pain has started to ache a little. Now after 10 minutes of yoga, my left elbow is screaming, this is where I broke it in July 2020, and I haven’t had any pain in it since February 2021….what is going on? I am trying to force myself to start an upper body workout to coincide with my running, but I feel like quitting running altogether as things seem to be getting worse.

Thoughts? Help? Advice?