1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

New CRPS MindBody site!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by miffybunny, Apr 18, 2021.

Tags:
  1. miffybunny

miffybunny Beloved Grand Eagle

Drew, Cap'n Spanky, HattieNC and 5 others like this.
  2. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

Great job. Looks awesome.

I see you included Norman Doidge, MD. He is one of my favorite authors and so cutting edge of brain science.

Hope your site helps a lot of people.

miffybunny likes this.
  3. miffybunny

miffybunny Beloved Grand Eagle

Thank you so much @FredAmir! That means a lot and we are delighted to spread the word, especially to those with CRPS who are a hard group to reach, and only now starting to be included in the mind body literature. It's very exciting!

FredAmir likes this.
  4. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

Some 28 years ago when I first read Healing Back Pain TMS was a a very strange concept for most people and still is for many. I have always encouraged my readers to start their own blog, write an article, or/and write a book about their own TMS journey so that more and more patients become aware of it. Hope your website will be another great resource like TMS Wiki.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
    TG957 and miffybunny like this.
  5. mbo

mbo Well known member

Great stuff, Rita and Tamara. Awesome!
    Both empowered women offering help.
    Thanks a lot!
    M.

TG957 and miffybunny like this.
  6. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

Norman Doidge's book helped me to rid myself of dystonia. Thanks to his books, I understand the causes and mechanism of chronic pain so much better!

miffybunny likes this.
  7. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

Thank you, @mbo !

miffybunny likes this.