1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

On Cannabis...

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Dexy, Mar 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bern153

Bern153 Newcomer

Well not sure whoever posted this....Or of anyone will even see my reply, because I just found this site!And this article caught my attention.I 100% agree with this article and absolutely love whom ever took the time to write and post... I have smoked recreationally for 40 years not every day or even every week, but recently since I have been studying TMS
    and have put down nsaids steroids and a laundry list of drs, I have found my evening toke my only escape from debilitating sciatic pain.Although since studying every bit of information that comes my way in regards to TMS I have def lost my back pain but I am still working towards healing my sciatic nerve!So my evening does include my smoke in which YES this takes me out of my brain and leaves me feeling euphoric confident pain free and happy!!Why the rest of the world would not want to experience total bliss for a few short hours at the end of the work day???? I don’t know..So kudos to this author

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

I'm locking this thread - the last eight posts have been from spammers with links supposedly to CBD products, although who knows where they really go.

Tennis Tom and TG957 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.