1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Alan G. Online presentation for chronic pelvic pain

Discussion in 'Ask a TMS Therapist' started by Alan Gordon LCSW, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Alan Gordon LCSW

Alan Gordon LCSW TMS Therapist

Hi all,
    I wanted to give you a heads up that this Wednesday at 7 PM ET/ 4 PM PT, I'll be doing a free 60 minute presentation for pelvic pain patients, followed by a 30 minute Q&A. Although the training is specifically for pelvic pain, 95% of it can be applied for any TMS condition.

The majority of these patients have never heard of TMS/PPD, and few have any idea of the neural pathway component to chronic pain, so I'll be approaching it from a somewhat different perspective.

Here's a link to the registration page:
    https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7561044966072682753

Alan

2. Jennifer_K

Jennifer_K Peer Supporter

I know this is an old thread, but did you by chance record this webinar? Will you have another in the future?

3. honey badger

honey badger Peer Supporter

I echo Jennifer_K. I live overseas and am in a different time zone. If it gets recorded, please let us know. Thank you.

4. LEW

LEW Peer Supporter

Me too! Over 3 years with sporadic relief.

5. hodini

hodini Peer Supporter

Me three!!! I would be interested to view or hear that presentation!

6. LEW

LEW Peer Supporter

I'll be there. Thanks

7. LEW

LEW Peer Supporter

Another question. Do you know a TMS therapist on Boston? World love a name.

8. LEW

LEW Peer Supporter

Just tried to log in. Is it still happening?

9. KevBin

KevBin New Member

Lynn Levy the original post is from 2015 so we are a bit late :)

10. c90danwaiel

c90danwaiel Peer Supporter

This was a really great one. I think it was up on Youtube and it really helped me with a flare-up I had earlier this year.

Alan - is this available anywhere currently? Also, thanks so much for making it!

11. Jason32

Jason32 Peer Supporter

Yes, this was originally up on Youtube- I even posted the link on Pudendal Hope (where it got zero attention, of course). I don't know why it was taken down as it was a great video!

12. ricky26

ricky26 New Member

Alan, any possible way I can get some information or recording of the session on PPD? What is this done recently or several years ago? Thank you very much as this is exactly what I need to hear

13. ricky26

ricky26 New Member

Ditto! I'm a new member at this presentation on pelvic pain is exactly what I need to hear and suffering from. Anyway We can possibly access info on any of this ??

14. djtrack16

djtrack16 Newcomer

15. Un0wut2du

Un0wut2du Peer Supporter

These are non TMS related. They deal with physical therapy. At least the three I listened to did. So, more of the same focus on the body when it's the emotional work that needs to be done. @Alan Gordon LCSW , anyway to repost the vid referenced from 2015?

16. Time2be

Time2be Well known member

I would also really would like to listen/ see the session on TMS/PPD. My doctor calls it psychosomatic pelvic pain. Are the more here at the forum? Also some who have bladder and urethra pain?

17. Marvel_bro

Marvel_bro Newcomer

Alan,

Was this recorded at all?

could you provide me with a link?

18. dre_25

dre_25 Newcomer

Has anyone been able to get a link or recording of this webinar?

19. wackojackow

wackojackow Newcomer

Hi @Alan Gordon LCSW Are you doing any Skype/Zoom Therapy for folks in Australia, and how effective is it Vs Face to Face.Chronic Fibromialgia and Non Bacterial Prostatitis