1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Part of the cure....

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by JoeHealingTms, Oct 24, 2017.

1. JoeHealingTms

JoeHealingTms Peer Supporter

Thinking about treating myself better, I been craving a good hamburguer for like a month. And not just any hamburguer from a fast food or commercial place but a homemade one. So I bought a few pounds of nice ground meat, seasoned with herbs and spices and then put blue cheese inside the meat before cooking it. Then I put it on the grill alone with some uncured bacon, grilled mushrooms and onions, BBQ sauce, and at the end melted some extra sharp cheddar and aged swiss cheese on top, and assembled with romaine lettuce, fresh from my yard tomatoes and some mayo and pickles. All that with a side of thick cut homemade deep fried potatoes.

I swear any back symptoms of the day went away in the first bite. In fact, I felt my back go straighter at that moment. It really works... you should try.

2. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

My favourite post of the day :)
    A similar feast is planned here for later only I'm making meatballs (it's one of those foods like spaghetti and noodles whereby if I watch someone on Tele eating them I have to have it myself).

JanAtheCPA and JoeHealingTms like this.
  3. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle