1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Podcast of Dr Sarno's Core Team

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by EileenS, Jan 9, 2019.

1. EileenS

EileenS Well known member

I just listened to a podcast interview of Dr Arlene Feinblatt and Dr Eric Sherman and it was fantastic because it was like listening to an interview of Dr Sarno in the present moment, with all the updated information that he and his team learned over the years since he wrote his books. I had many "OMG that's me" moments. The podcast was the latest episode of The Mind and Fitness Podcast. Eddy, I know you read these posts. You are doing a fantastic job! Thank you for doing these.

2. [NameRedacted]

[NameRedacted] New Member

Do you have a link to the podcast? I'd be interested to listen to it. I can't seem to find it on Stitcher

3. LindenSwole

LindenSwole Peer Supporter

EileenS and Free of Fear like this.
  4. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks for putting this up! Very worth anyone's time to listen.

Such basic work, described by the pros. Good interviewer who knows the material.

Most salient point to me is explanation of how "rage" as they understand it is broader than what folks think of as rage. That most of their clients with TMS have a hard time asserting themselves with others, and most have powerful Inner Critics. Both of these aspects have to do with being "lovable," or fears about not being loved, or loving enough.

This is what I refer to "individuation issues," both inner and outer. As Dr. Sarno said "to be perfect and good is enraging." To me this also points to why so many who have engaged this work have expressed here in the Forum how their lives have changed for the better. They've allowed themselves to find a more individuated, unique expression of their life.

EileenS and Trellis like this.