1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Laughter Post things that make you laugh in this subforum

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by Forest, Feb 11, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

During the Call-In Discussion Group tonight, while discussing Chapter 33 of The Great Pain Deception, we decided that real laughter can be healing for TMSers.

So if you have a funny video or a funny web link, share it in this subforum by starting a new thread. If you know how, you can add the yellow "Laughter" prefix. And watch or read them yourselves, just for the fun of it!

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  2. yb44

yb44 Beloved Grand Eagle

Great idea for a sub forum, Forest! Ever hear of Laughter Yoga? I heard about this after reading an article about a village in India where a jogging club met and would burst into fits of laughter as a form of therapy. The only problem was they were disturbing the peace according to one grumpy resident who made a formal complaint. Check out Madan Kataria, the man who has now brought this practise to places all over the world. After a bit of snooping I discovered there are two laughter groups I could check out that meet fairly close to where I live. This calls for a Laughing Emoticon but I couldn't find one.

Eric "Herbie" Watson and Forest like this.
  3. Forest

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Two old New Yorker cartoons about parenting that made me laugh.

inbetween age.jpg dr spock.jpg

5. Freedom

Freedom Peer Supporter

I am reading that Chapter now and was looking for some sources of comedy/laughter. When I click on this link I get "The requested forum could not be found."
    Did this get removed?

6. Forest

7. Gigalos

Gigalos Beloved Grand Eagle

I lol-led today when I saw this video, and of course I like it because it was made in the Netherlands ... :) Make sure to turn on the subtitles...

Melody likes this.