1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Prostatitis/CPPS

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Messyz, May 19, 2018.

1. fridaynotes

fridaynotes Well known member

it's amazing, because I hardly ever have any urinary or penis or bladder issues any longer. Eventually, they just went away as I stopped caring or worrying about them. isn't that amazing? I have NEW issues, however, because the symptom imperative still demands something within me. It's like a game of whack-a-mole, but if you keep playing it, certain symptoms will get better on their own. Just look out for the collateral stuff that will pop up once one symptom goes away...!

JanAtheCPA and BagelSchnitzel like this.
  2. BagelSchnitzel

BagelSchnitzel Peer Supporter

Haha I feel you,

I'm hoping like you this will get added to my long list of TMS symptoms if I go at it in the same way, its crazy to think all of the below have been TMS:

- Back pain
    - Neck Pain
    - Bloating
    - GERD
    - Hiatul Hernia
    - Tinnitus
    - Mole Pain (I thought it was cancerous so it hurt until they told me it wasn't :O)
    - Testicular pain
    - Eye Strain
    - IBS

The list keeps growing. I'm soo lucky I found this forum and Dr Sarnos work. I do love Alan Gordons new book too so I'll have to give it another listen I think.

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  3. BagelSchnitzel

BagelSchnitzel Peer Supporter

Fyi,

After lots of tests, nothing came back, turns out it was TMS.

This video interview with Dr. Howard Schubiner really aided my recovery, especially when he speaks about his own experience with urinary urgency: