1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 30 Question to ponder

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by rsiman, May 7, 2019.

1. rsiman

rsiman Peer Supporter

What are the most important relationships in your life? How has this program affected those relationships?

My most important relationship was with my ex girlfriend who I was still with when I started this program like 6 months ago (I don't do a day a day haha). It actually helped my hands a huge amount back then, which is why I usually only do a day of the program if my hands start hurting again. So I guess back then it was nice cause I wasn't just moping around the house unemployed feeling suicidal. I was actually living again.

My most important relationships now are with my friends. It has helped with them because I don't feel so terrible in comparison with them. I'm gonna get a masters degree and stuff. I know I shouldn't compare but I was by far the best at school among my friends and it was so embarrassing to have the worst post college life.

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi rsiman,

I am glad the program has worked for you, to a large degree. And that you're back supporting yourself again. We sure have a lot of feelings as humans, don't we??

Andy B