1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Scalp acne

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by gx92, Sep 24, 2021.

1. gx92

gx92 Peer Supporter

Hallo everyone, i suffer from severe acne on my scalp (folliculitis) since 8 years and i have pain in many areas of my body. I read dr sarno and steve os book. I am for sure a tms Person, no doubt. My Problem is, i cant let go the acne on my scalp, its painful itching and it bleeds. Is it allowed to use some medication to manage the symptoms? Because i read that you should stop All physical treatments and just let the pain dont bother you anymore. But this Thing destroyed my life since age 23, i think 24 hrs about this and always try to check if it got better. I know i shouldnt do this in order to heal but i cant stop. Maybe in this case i can use some medication to calm symptoms down a bit. Thanks everyone for help , i feel so lost