1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Scared of getting vaccinated causing stress.

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by stevow7, May 13, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Glad you're working toward a resolution of your fear around this, and I am glad I can help.

Balsa11 likes this.
  2. Balsa11

Balsa11 Well known member

The reality with science is that knowledge is constantly updating with new findings. Nothing in life is completely certain.

3. Balsa11

People who delay getting vaccinated have a really high likelihood of getting hospitalized. These variants don't discriminate. Statistically, the risks of adverse effects are lower for vaccines. If it weren't for vaccines, polio, measles, mumps, and influenza would have frequent and deadly outbreaks.

4. Balsa11

These are legitimate grievances and science has to hold itself accountable for the highest safety standards.

5. NameK

NameK Well known member

I got my 2nd shot of pfizer on friday and I've barley had any side effects besides a slightly sore arm and a headache

Way better then the reaction I had to my 1st.

I guess it helps that I wasn't really scared or fearing anything this time around because I knew what to expect for normal side effects

Today my sore is barley sore and the headache was gone for most of the day only came back for like an hour and it's been gone no Tylenol needed today.

Cap'n Spanky and Balsa11 like this.
  6. deafheaven

deafheaven Peer Supporter

Checking back in : the symptoms are 100% gone. They left within days of applying TMS approach

The mass freak-out is clearly driving a lot these long covid/vaccine symptoms imo