1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Seborrheic dermatitis(dandruff)on eyebrows. TMS??

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Amina.84, Aug 30, 2022.

1. Amina.84

Amina.84 Peer Supporter

Hello. I wanted to ask if anyone has ever had seborrheic dermatitis on the scalp and eyebrows? is it TMS?
    thank you

2. Celayne

Celayne Well known member

I have had that problem. It’s generally related to stress, so it was TMS for me.

3. Cactusflower

Cactusflower Beloved Grand Eagle

I think it may or may not be, just like many symptoms - you have to decide.
    My husband has this form of dandruff. Where he has experienced hair loss, it is gone. Where he has fuller hair, he has the dandruff, were he experiences hair loss, he has no dandruff. Various things seem to aggravate it, but stress does not. The mind can create so many symptoms and often they can seem like “real” things.. I think it’s how much you stress over it, get frustrated, think about it that makes the difference.

Celayne likes this.
  4. Celayne

Celayne Well known member

So true! For me, skin. issues are clearly TMS and I can always relate them to stressors. Everyone is different in how their mind/body works.

5. catfish baby

catfish baby New Member

I have back pain, and before had a series of stuff. Gastrointestinal - that went away - then pterygoid hamulus bursitis, that went away, then seborrheic dermatitis on the scalp and face. Never had that shit before. So probably yes, but I use Nizoral- AD and bingo went away. That stuff is either a miracle cure or a placebo. Never came back. Hope that helps God bless