1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Self-Compassion for Dummies

Discussion in 'Mindbody Blogs (was Practitioner's Corner)' started by Danielle Szasz LMFT, May 25, 2017.

1. Danielle Szasz LMFT

Danielle Szasz LMFT TMS Therapist

livlive likes this.
  2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Great to see you in this video. I get your compassion, and your kind attunement to our human condition.

The "plasticity" of attachment makes me ponder --because this is my experience, the process of becoming more and more intimate and trusting of our selves. How we can "bond" with our own hearts, because we begin to trust the love that we're made of.

3. Danielle Szasz LMFT

I love what you wrote so much. I really think that is the ultimate goal: how can we create secure and loving relationships with ourselves so that we can really feel into the truth that underneath everything, there is love.

4. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

5. Betsy4ever

Betsy4ever New Member

Many thanks Danielle for sharing

6. livlive

livlive Peer Supporter

I really enjoy your videos, Danielle. Thank you so much for taking the time to make them and post them.

7. Danielle Szasz LMFT

You're welcome!

8. Danielle Szasz LMFT

9. Danielle Szasz LMFT

So happy to hear you're enjoying them :)