1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Spinal Stenosis Diagnosis

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by danny1943, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Moppy

Moppy Peer Supporter

How wonderful danny that you have found a place within yourself where you feel safe and sound. That's so important as that security inderpins our sense of wellbeing. Many of us can spend a lifetime looking in all sorts of places for that deep security and comfort without realizing that it is within us, and always has been. Well done and thank you for sharing.

2. epotz

epotz Newcomer

I also had a spinal shot and it did help, along with the Tramadol and Aleve, but I still can't walk more than a block or so without terrible leg pain and back discomfort. So I am very eager to be going to my appointment with Dr. Rashbaum next week (a four hour drive away!) as there are shockingly no TMS MDs in the Boston area that I can find! I need to be done with vacillating between thinking I am a perfect candidate for TMS and thinking my stenosis is so bad I'm cooked. Have begun the structured education program on this site (SEP?) and love it but keep hearing it won't work unless I "believe." I have not had the neurological screening yet but need to. Thank goodness for this forum. Dr. Sarno's books talk more about discs than stenosis.