1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Steve Ozanich's new book is out.

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Grateful17, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

Thank you Grateful very much for sharing your dialogue with Dr. Sopher. I was going to consult with him mainly to have him view my hip-arthritis MRI's for his opinion. Two TMS docs have told me it's "NOT TMS", get a hip-replacement sooner then later--that's been about fifteen years ago. I haven't had the energy to go through with the survey, etc. It's helpful to see his response to you. BTW, Sissy's a cute name:).

Grateful17 likes this.
  2. Abbo

Abbo Well known member

Thank you again Grateful 17, I will investigate DNRS further. All the more "tools" I can add to my box the better!

Grateful17 likes this.
  3. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Love these YouTube clips the Colly and Lara one hit home with me because I suffer the same tms issues as both but mainly Lara ...I guess it's time to pick up TGPD again . I always said its the TMS Bible.
    Granted it's been a very difficult time for me and my tms is ramped up . Even though I have had a handful of good days . Listening to these clips and realizing that I need to forgive myself and others to move on .

Grateful17 and Tennis Tom like this.
  4. Grateful17

Grateful17 Well known member

Just finished reading Steve's new book called Dr John Sarno's Top 10 Healing Discoveries. It was wonderful. Short and easy to read and as always, insightful and inspiring.

Page 61 (end of book) mentioned that his newest Follow up book entitled "BACK PAIN PERMANENT HEALING Understating the Myths, Lies and Confusion will be out sometime in 2016. I can't wait to devour that one.

giantsfan and Tennis Tom like this.
  5. Boston Redsox

Anything new in it or just a condensed version of is first book?

6. IrishSceptic

IrishSceptic Podcast Visionary

its a condensed version, would be a handy little book to have for travel. Colly mentioned she carried the GPD in her handbag whilst commuting. It's a pretty big book

7. Boston Redsox

Thx I. S ...I guess it would be handy...but I will stick with the 1st version

8. Grateful17

Just spoke to Steve-O. It was so good to speak to him again. He always motivates and inspires me so much.
    His BIG BOOK will be released in a few months. It is with the editors now.
    I am so excited to read that one too.

IrishSceptic and Tennis Tom like this.
  9. IrishSceptic

IrishSceptic Podcast Visionary

yikes , the GPD is really big

Grateful17 likes this.
  10. Boston Redsox

What else could he mention that he already hasn't ???
    Is first book could not possibly be matched

11. Tennis Tom

SteveO said his editor cut his first book in half, there's a lot of new TMS stuff happening too, it's always evolving like our gray matter--hopefully he'll include some info on the perfect golf swing--I'm evolving towards golf.

Grateful17 and Boston Redsox like this.
  12. Boston Redsox

How much more? We know it's how we react to our emotions or should I say acknowledge them...
    What else could he put in more quotes , stories, examples ?

13. Tennis Tom

Just started his new little book and I'm already up to page five, which is like speed reading for me. He's clarified some stuff for me, and it's always good to get a TMS booster.

Grateful17 likes this.
  14. Grateful17

I agree with TT.

His book TGPD was cut in half by his editors, so I am sure he has much more to share.
    The laws of Neuroplasticity work via repetition, so reading these types of things over and over helps it to sink in to our subconscious minds too.

I just love him and his style of writing, so no matter what, I know it will be something I want to experience.