1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you all

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Annie, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Annie

Annie New Member

Hello:

If you were listening to the teleconference yesterday, you know I was there and talking with Alan. I appreciate that you were all patient and respectful. I had NO idea it would go on so long. But I'm grateful for the things Alan said. I've been "stuck" on two things he said.

One: The "Bully" that is still inside and probably my mother's voice. How to get rid of that? I'm not sure.

Two: He said I had a "flat affect" talking about my life. Flat? Really? Have I gotten so stuck in my ways that I can't "feel" anymore? I did have an ache in my heart for awhile. Maybe I'm not dead after all. I think it is a way of defending myself. "Be brave Annie. Don't let on how hard this is!"

But thankyou all. I started to feel like there were more people with questions and I took up a lot of Alan's time. I am grateful to Alan and to all of you who were so patient.

2. Beach-Girl

Beach-Girl Well known member

Hi Annie:

I'm sorry I missed the event yesterday, but hope that Forest will post it on the wiki soon. Would love to hear your exchange with Alan. Hope you got something from his session with you. How awesome!

BG

3. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Annie,

Thank you so much for participating in the call on Saturday. Your participation made the call so much better because people could relate to what you are going through. We thank you for sharing with us.

You pose some great questions and I definitely want to respond, but I want to listen to the call again before I do and take some notes. So much was covered on Saturday that I think it takes a while to process it and integrate the questions. I think I need a bit more time before I'm ready to respond :) (plus, I was so busy being host that I couldn't focus as much on the call itself as I might like.)

Will responds soon...