1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

TMS and Costochondritis

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Thebestwhey, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Thebestwhey

Thebestwhey Peer Supporter

Hey!

I have had AMAZING success healing years of Chronic arm pain and other issues through journaling and reflecting.

I bruised, possibly cracked a rib in March. It took some time to heal and I got back to the gym recently. I was lifting weights and working out with really no restraints but last week that stopped...

I was working out my chest and felt I pull on the rib area while doing a chest press and since then it has bee VERY painful. Its off and on which makes me wonder if its TMS but it also has me wondering if it could be tied to the rib injury in March

I am hoping to get some encouragement that its TMS so I can conquer my mind

Any help would be GREAT!

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi. You might have a doctor look at you to be sure you didn't damage yourself. But you could wait to do that until
    you do some more TMS healing techniques. You may just have over-done the gym work. Maybe return to it more lightly.