1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Video Therapist Recom. for RLS

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by sarahkatebrown, Feb 15, 2019.

1. sarahkatebrown

sarahkatebrown Newcomer

Looking for a therapist recommendation :) Has anyone here worked with a therapist available via video/phone (not requiring an in person visit first) for Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)? I believe that my TMS expresses as intermittent RLS/numbness/tingling and would love to find a therapist who is experienced in helping patients with this particular expression of TMS - thank you!

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi sarahkatebrown,

I think anyone who has worked with TMS will be able to help you. While it is natural to want someone who has experienced and worked through, or worked with a particular symptom in a client, this is not necessary. I encourage you to find help if that's what you're considering.

Andy B

3. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

This is what Alan Gordon's Pain Psychology Center does: TMS therapy via Skype. This is the same Alan Gordon who so generously donated his Pain Recovery Program to the forum.