1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Bookmark

Thread:
Multiple ways to heal from TMS?
Chizzy, it is taking so many years because of the constant focus on past traumas. The more you focus on the past, on your own or in therapy, the more anger and rage you will feel and the more pain you will have. It's simple logic.

My approach is completely the opposite. I focus on creating a bright future. A future so compelling that past traumas pale in comparison. In the process of reaching that bright future, you will be growing so much as a person and become so positive, optimistic, hopeful with excitement and enthusiasm for life that your brain will completely rewire and your past will not matter anymore--and neither will TMS.

That's how I improved immediately and recovered rapidly within a few days from sciatica in both legs, pain in my back, neck, shoulders, knees, feet, and eyes as well as pain and numbness in my arms and hands. I have stayed pain-free for more than 20 years and so have my readers. It has been done and can be done.

Focus on the future and let go of the past. You will be much healthier and happier.