1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Bookmark

Thread:
The Presence Process - Share Experiences & Ask Questions
EXCELLENT Q&A RESOURCE FOR THE PRESENCE PROCESS <--- (Link)

I was on The Presence Portal and found out there's a free Word.doc that addresses, in great detail, the most commonly-asked questions about The Presence Process. It's a 132 page e-book of Q & A for free.

The Table of Contents has the questions. The questions are split into:

Questions Before Entering the Presence Process
Questions Asked During the Presence Process
Questions Asked After Completing the Presence Process

The first section of the e-book covers what the Presence Process is and just some preliminary information some might find interesting.

I've read through part of the Table of Contents and I've already found at least two questions I've been wondering about.

I placed a link at the top of this post, because I don't think you can get to this on the website for some reason. But I found it with the following Google search: "being our companion" the presence portal

Hope this is helpful!