Recent content by Carokitty

  1. Carokitty

    Alan G. How do I know if I have TMS?

    I wish I could. It's just hard when my pain seems to bother me when doing physical things like sitting, looking at my phone, or playing videogames. Those are all things that have been said to make back, and neck pain worse. Should I ignore that pain or is my brain sending the right messages? I...
  2. Carokitty

    New Program Day 11: Pain Reprocessing

    Every time I hear someone say their pain is moving around, I kinda question if I have TMS. Does it have to move around or can it be in the same spot?
  3. Carokitty

    Alan G. How do I know if I have TMS?

    What did you mean by "I didn't convince myself. The truth of my experience convinced me." ? It's hard to say what makes sense and what doesn't. Both are equally important and evidence based. It's just finding what works for me.
  4. Carokitty

    Alan G. How do I know if I have TMS?

    What if I obsess about everything whether it's structural or not? It's really hard to wrap this around my head, even though the evidence is there. I'm still unsure if this is 100% me. And the fact that TMS techniques haven't worked so far makes me doubt it even more. How did you convince...
  5. Carokitty

    Alan G. How do I know if I have TMS?

    I'm in the same boat as well. I've had chronic back, neck, shoulder, leg, knee and foot pain for 3 years. Also burning headaches on one side of my head. IBS symptoms started 2 years ago I think. I was diagnosed with Barrett's Esophagus a year ago. No one's given me an actual diagnosis except...
  6. Carokitty

    Weird pain

    Thanks. I've seen many doctors already and no one seems to know. Just that it could be from my neck but no confirmation or anything.
  7. Carokitty

    Weird pain

    I'm not sure what is causing this pain but it makes it unbearable to wear my glasses. It was gone for a while but now it's back again. If I press on this one spot a few inches above my ear on the left side, I get a sharp pain. Is this TMS or could it be a nerve problem? I'm thinking it might be...
  8. Carokitty

    New Program Day 5: Changing Your Brain

    So if my pain goes away when I try this exercise, then it's TMS? What if it doesn't go away? Can it still be TMS? I'm still trying to figure out if my pain is truly TMS or I just spend too much time on the phone, which causes neck pain.
Back
Top