Recent content by EmMQ

  1. E

    Afraid to Travel

    Thank you so much….I am forging ahead because I don’t want to loose this….I’ve lost so much already! I will heed your words…
  2. E

    Afraid to Travel

    I am exactly in the same place! Thanksgiving is next week and we are planning on going to our son’s in DC….they are in a new house for over a year which I have yet to see. My symptoms are increasing as the day draws closer…I don’t want to miss out but am fearful I will crash and burn!
  3. E

    Dr Sarno Website

    Thank you Ellen for responding. I actually have been a long time reader of the tmswiki forum and a participator of the tmshelp forum....I have read all Dr. Sarno’s books (multiple times)....have bought his books for several friends who I thought might benefit from them...have read Steve O’s...
  4. E

    Dr Sarno Website

    How do you ignore pain and go about your business as Dr. Sarno suggests....thinking about and dwelling on it keeps it going...this is impossible...
Back
Top