Recent content by JADSPR

  1. JADSPR

    Numbness, tingling, electric shocks, paresthesia, allydonia, small fiber neuropathy

    Have you tried ara? Or pirenzepine? I’ve connected with a few people who have tried ara and are having results.
  2. JADSPR

    Numbness, tingling, electric shocks, paresthesia, allydonia, small fiber neuropathy

    The ARA 290 is very promising. Have you found a practitioner that offers this? Or Pirenzipine?
  3. JADSPR

    Numbness, tingling, electric shocks, paresthesia, allydonia, small fiber neuropathy

    Maybe a stupid question but I’m new to TMS...Is it still TMS if I have been diagnosed with primary Sjrogrens which is the cause of the SFN? Sjrogrens would be considered structural?
  4. JADSPR

    Numbness, tingling, electric shocks, paresthesia, allydonia, small fiber neuropathy

    Thank you for this information. I purchased a program (DNRS) but with my fatigue I have found it hard to follow through. I will definitely look into it. I have seen the 525 Protocol, I take a lot of the supplements but not this specific program. I have reached a breaking point so I will...
  5. JADSPR

    Numbness, tingling, electric shocks, paresthesia, allydonia, small fiber neuropathy

    Does your numbness come and go too? I have pretty much all of your symptoms including the tinnitus which doesn’t happen as often now. My arms are currently my biggest problem at the moment, can’t sleep at night because they go numb or just hurt. I was diagnosed with SFN by biopsy. It is so scary...
Back
Top