Recent content by jipavl

  1. J

    Introduction/Tennis Elbow as TMS Manifestation?

    Eccentric strengthening is very effective for tennis elbow. Clinical trials tracking patients over 4 to 12 weeks generally report success rates between 70% and 90% for significant symptom improvement. I obviously can't say for sure, and don't know what the exact cause of your issues is, but I...
  2. J

    Wrist pain without an apparent cause?

    I followed a protocol I found on the internet. Create a cold bath - a cold water and throw in some ice. Ice your hand for 10-20secs every 10 minutes for 2 hours. But since your MRI showed no inflammation, I'm not sure, it is applicable in your case. Also note, that too much icing can be harmful.
  3. J

    Wrist pain without an apparent cause?

    Hello from fellow wrist pain sufferer. Did you have an imaging (ultrasound, MRI) of the wrist done? That should show whether the tendons are inflamed. I had an inflammation in the wrist for over a year and finally healed it with icing. In case there is no inflammation, then it can be either...
  4. J

    Help! New here. Trigeminal Neuralgia sufferer.

    Here is a success story from this forum.
  5. J

    New symptom (sortof)

    Hey Mark, I think you should not just try to push through the pain and other symptoms. You need to calm down your nervous system. That is easy to say, I know. What helped me was Dr. Hanscom's https://www.amazon.com/Back-Control-surgeons-roadmap-chronic/dp/0988272903 book, specifically the...
  6. J

    New symptom (sortof)

    I think key is to address your anxiety and mental health in general. Anxiety affects your body in multiple ways and can make your pain worse.
  7. J

    Pelvic pain (ache in butt)

    Ache in butt,that gets worse with sitting,could be piriformis syndrome.
  8. J

    RSI

    Hello, first please excuse my English and the somewhat chaotic structure of my post. I am not a native English speaker and am currently in a very bad state of mind not able to fully concentrate. My issues started about 5 years ago. Since then, it is a vicious cycle of physical issues and...
Back
Top