1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Diana-M
Last Activity:
Sep 7, 2024 at 5:51 PM
Bookmarks:

Share This Page

Diana-M

Well known member, Female, from East Coast, USA

I am right where I need to be today to change my life in an epic fashion. Slower is quicker. (Based on Nicole Sachs’s wisdom) Sep 4, 2024 at 11:20 AM

Diana-M was last seen:
Sep 7, 2024 at 5:51 PM
  • My Story

SHORT VERSION: I have been fighting TMS on and off for 30 years. I discovered Sarno in 2017 and had a quick recovery. But in 2020, I broke out in multiple symptoms. And in March 2024, I jumped in with both feet onto this forum.

LONG VERSION:I have been fighting TMS on and off for 30 years. I have had insomnia, depression, IBS, foot pain, back pain, neck pain, severe panic attacks, leg numbness, neuropathy, burning legs, plantar fasciitis, leg weakness, allergies, asthma, persistent cough, numb and tingling hands, hands curling up (won’t open all the way, no gripping power), painful leg and stomach contractions, dizziness, electrical “buzzing” inside, sensitivities to things touching me, very cold feet, night terrors and balance issues.

In 2017, I discovered Dr. Sarno and immediately embraced TMS. I studied it day and night and started journaling about my emotions and got rid of tingling hands at the time. During my other episodes, I just somehow ignored it, and it went away eventually or diminished enough to live with it.

Flash forward to 2020. During the pandemic, I was extremely terrified, and under a great deal of stress on many levels. I began getting many new symptoms— plantar, foot pain, tingling, numbness, weakness, stiff knees, cramping hands, a feeling like strong hands are gripping my knees, or my hips.

Here’s more of my story if you’re interested: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/threads/my-story-i-know-it%E2%80%99s-tms.28068/ (Day 1 - My story- I know it’s TMS)
    1. Diana-M
      Diana-M
      Kinda blue today until I did my PT exercises. “No crying in baseball.”
    2. Diana-M
      Diana-M
      Today gave myself a pedicure. I’m livin’!
    3. Diana-M
      Diana-M
      Tonight I did some volunteer work and I totally completely forgot about TMS. That was a great feeling!
    4. Diana-M
      Diana-M
      Got my hair done today! Walked the farthest I have walked in more than 6 months. My body tried to shut me down, but I laughed at it.
    5. Diana-M
      Diana-M
      Finally got out of the house! No longer house bound! Getting out most days.
      1. HealingMe and BloodMoon like this.
    6. Diana-M
      Diana-M
      Yesterday I pictured only fun plans in my head all day, and it was a great day!
    7. Diana-M
      Diana-M
      New to the wiki, but not new to Dr. Sarno. Together we can make it.
      1. JanAtheCPA likes this.
  • My Story

SHORT VERSION: I have been fighting TMS on and off for 30 years. I discovered Sarno in 2017 and had a quick recovery. But in 2020, I broke out in multiple symptoms. And in March 2024, I jumped in with both feet onto this forum.

LONG VERSION:I have been fighting TMS on and off for 30 years. I have had insomnia, depression, IBS, foot pain, back pain, neck pain, severe panic attacks, leg numbness, neuropathy, burning legs, plantar fasciitis, leg weakness, allergies, asthma, persistent cough, numb and tingling hands, hands curling up (won’t open all the way, no gripping power), painful leg and stomach contractions, dizziness, electrical “buzzing” inside, sensitivities to things touching me, very cold feet, night terrors and balance issues.

In 2017, I discovered Dr. Sarno and immediately embraced TMS. I studied it day and night and started journaling about my emotions and got rid of tingling hands at the time. During my other episodes, I just somehow ignored it, and it went away eventually or diminished enough to live with it.

Flash forward to 2020. During the pandemic, I was extremely terrified, and under a great deal of stress on many levels. I began getting many new symptoms— plantar, foot pain, tingling, numbness, weakness, stiff knees, cramping hands, a feeling like strong hands are gripping my knees, or my hips.

Here’s more of my story if you’re interested: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/threads/my-story-i-know-it%E2%80%99s-tms.28068/ (Day 1 - My story- I know it’s TMS)