1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

A Great Interview With Dr. Sarno

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Tennis Tom, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

2. Cap'n Spanky

Cap'n Spanky Well known member

Website seems to be forcing me to register to see the interview.

3. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

Yup, it's a GREAT article/interview! The Good Doctor quickly answers at least half a dozen frequently asked questions asked here--like what % of TMS'ers need to see a TMS savvy practitioner, for further counseling to overcome their sub-c's hesitance, to free them from it's grasp of over-protection, and many others.

I was able to get to it directly by googling, but linking it forces one to register--don't blame me--I'm a Luddite. Maybe someone with advanced IT skills can get it too link directly--(does anyone have access to an 8 year old?). Looks like the FREE internet is starting to charge a price for the "free" information, next they'll be charging taxes on Amazon. I remember in the sixties, when revolutionary cable TV would provide "commercial free" service--"You can throw away your rabbit ears and that ugly antennae on your roof,"--(actually maybe we should hook that antennae back-up to our verizons, so we can get decent reception like in the good ol'days of telephony, when we had party and land-lines--you are REALLY, REALLY old if you can remember "party lines"--no they weren't like 800 sex lines. Ass, gas or grass-but no one rides for free--eye-balls are eye-balls and advertisers want you to sign-up for their "free-info"--I'm gonna' drop a line to Al Gore to fix this.

But, I digress--the Sarno interview is really a good one. It's also listed here at the wiki, in the articles, but the same thing happens, you have to register. If someone can get it too link directly, I'll nominate you for a Noble prize, if Boob Dylan hasn't grabbed his yet.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
    Cap'n Spanky likes this.