1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

"All The Rage" premiers November in NYC

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi dor,
    Having people learn about TMS to support their own recovery is exactly what we are all hoping would happen when the film was released. So happy you have found us and are now on your own TMS recovery journey.

Welcome to the Forum! Let us know how you are doing, and feel free to ask questions or for support at any time. We are all here to support one another.

JanAtheCPA, Colly and dor like this.
  2. Colly

Colly Beloved Grand Eagle

Reading your post Dor made me smile, as I too had a chance encounter which started me on my healing journey. I'm pleased you have cancelled surgery and have signed up here. As you're starting on this journey grab yourself a copy of Steve Ozanich's book 'The Great Pain Deception' and one of Dr Sarno's books. And explore this forum and read all the wonderful success stories too. Ellen's success story is very powerful, as is a post called 'Repeating the keys to healing'

http://www.tmswiki.org/forum/threads/key-to-healing.3577/ (Key to healing)

The makers of All the Rage will be delighted to read your post. We all thank Dr Sarno for giving us our lives back.

JanAtheCPA, Ellen and dor like this.
  3. Renee

Renee Well known member

Does anyone know where this documentary can be purchased? I don't have Netflix, etc.

4. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

I saw a note earlier in this thread which mentioned that they don't have DVD's available yet. Filmmaker needs to make some decisions on marketing.

And I do not think it is streaming anywhere, or we'll get an update from Forest!

5. Renee

Renee Well known member

Thanks Andy! Can't wait to watch it. Howard Stern was talking about it this morning on his radio show.

6. David88

David88 Well known member

Renee likes this.
  7. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

For some reason I didn't contribute to the Kickstarter campaign (I think I was in the middle of a life distraction and off the forum during that time) but I recently pre-ordered the DVD when the premiere was announced. Tonight I received an email that said the DVD can't be released for some months, with a refund offer if desired (no way!) but, more importantly, a personal link (my email address required) to watch the entire film online! The email said it was a preview, but it was the entire 93 minutes and I stayed up to watch the whole thing, because how could I not? I was completely engaged and enjoyed every minute and heard some new ways to present this life-changing (and yes, life-saving) information, although I'm going to need to watch it again to absorb it all. I was particularly thrilled to see Dr. Gabor Mate interviewed in the film - my third hero after Dr. Sarno and Claire Weekes. I had no idea what to expect, but I will echo others in saying that integrating the documentary information around the filmmaker's personal story was very effective.

Colly and Renee like this.
  8. Riffdex

Riffdex Peer Supporter

Where can I watch this? If I knew about the kickstarter I would have happily donated to the cause? I really must see this film!

ThatBookBlewMyMind likes this.
  9. ThatBookBlewMyMind

ThatBookBlewMyMind New Member

So this film has been made or... ?

10. Gigalos

Gigalos Beloved Grand Eagle

Is has been made, but is still awaiting its final cut. You can view the preliminary cut online if you backed the kickstarter project, but when the DVD will be actually released is still unknown. Maybe you could email them to ask if there is a way to see it online.

11. Rbka

Rbka New Member

I just found out about this movie -- can't wait to watch it! Seems like it still hasn't been released to the public though. Does anyone else have any info on when/how we can view it?
    Thanks in advance!

Penny2007 likes this.
  12. Ellen

Here's the latest information on the film from the director:

"All the Rage" is opening June 23rd at Cinema Village in New York City and we need your help to sell-out the opening weekend. This is so important to our ability to get the film seen elsewhere.
    There are screenings Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 1,3,5,7, & 9pm daily starting on JUNE 23. The filmmakers and special guests will be doing Q&A after every show the first weekend.
    You can click on this link to pre-order tickets now. (click the link then scroll down to see screening times and purchase tickets)

What we are asking of supporters is that you target a specific screening and invite 20-40-60 people to join you at it. If we can get 100 people to do this (we have that many signed up to be captains) - we will sell it out very rapidly- and that is our goal- as it will lead to new bookings at theaters across the country. If you think you can bring a crowd to one of the 1 or 3 o'clock screenings that's ideal because those are harder to fill up.

In the meantime, the film is playing at festivals across the country in June. If you know people in these places please take a moment to share the link with them- to invite them

June 2- Sedona, AZ - Illuminate Film Festival
    June 3- Chicago- Chicago Underground Film Festival
    June 6- New Haven, CT - New Haven Doc Fest (free screening)
    June 10- San Francisco, SF Doc Fest
    June 17- Asheville, NC - Grail Moviehouse
    Please let us know if you have any questions or need guidance on pre-ordering tickets. also let us know which screening you are targeting so that we can keep track of how things are going.

Stay tuned for more updates on screenings in LA and elsewhere.

13. EdenNC

EdenNC New Member

I just purchased 2 tickets for the Asheville, NC location. Super excited to see this documentary, finally!

14. Penny2007

Penny2007 formerly Pain2007

Keep us posted here on how to see this movie, especially if we are not in the US. I don't see an option to buy the DVD on the website as others suggested. h http://alltheragedoc.com/ (All The Rage)

15. Ellen

The DVD hasn't been released yet for purchase. We'll be notified on the Forum when it is available.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2017
    dilligaf likes this.
  16. Riffdex

Riffdex Peer Supporter

EdenNC

I'll be there too!

17. EdenNC

EdenNC New Member

awesome!

18. EdenNC

EdenNC New Member

anyone else heading to Asheville, NC to see "All the rage?"

19. hecate105

hecate105 Beloved Grand Eagle

Where can we get the DVD from? Is it available in the UK?

20. Riffdex

Riffdex Peer Supporter

It's not available anywhere yet - unless you were fortunate enough to know about the kick starter and donate to it last year. I've been trying to view this movie for months bc I missed the kick starter. However it is playing in some select theaters in US. Sorry but I hope it will be available to you soon!