1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Burning feet

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by intense50, Apr 30, 2020.

1. intense50

intense50 Well known member

Sorry for the late reply. Yes I had dealt with it. However now it's kinda back . I feel it in both feet but mostly left. I also have slight tailors bunion . Having said all this. My mother has been in and out of hospital and I have been TAKING care of things,. Missed work ect. I must be really pissed off at life . So to answer your question life goes on. This too shall pass. I have not had back pain since I first posted . These other things .,..well I am human not perfect and get lazy. TMS sneaks in then I reboot and Thank God for Dr Sarno and Steve O.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2024
    Ellen and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Excellent, @intense50!

Perhaps this will seem counter-intuitive to people who are either new to this work, or who are still clinging to the misapprehension that doing this work will provide a "cure", but this, in fact, is the perfect response to describe the true experience of getting on with life, living with and accepting the influence of the TMS brain mechanism. I could not have described it better for myself.

Yours in acceptance and self-compassion,

~Jan

intense50 likes this.
  3. Donna583

Donna583 Newcomer

Hi TMS Warrior

I wondered how you're doing now?

I have MN in both my feet and I'm wondering if this work could help?

4. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Intense50,

So happy to get your latest checkin! Now you're becoming an adept!

You might enjoy this post, which I often link to for this kind of progress, your kind of deep learning:

http://www.tmswiki.org/forum/threads/ease-trust-success-and-positive-loops.19807/ (Ease, trust, success, and positive loops)

I want to encourage you to write a (short is OK, if you like) new post to Success Stories and tag it with symptoms/methods you found helpful, so it is searchable. It is important for others to read your experience.

Andy

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  5. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Donna 853,

I have had MN symptoms on and off as part of the foot pain symptoms, which I eliminated many years ago with this TMS method. Once in a while I can feel the MN stuff, and I just remember how it used to hurt, and how it went away along with the other foot pains. Then it goes right away. I believe, as Dr. Sarno suggested that MN is not painful in itself. It is TMS which causes the pain. Good luck in your work on this. Be reassured.

Andy

Donna583 and JanAtheCPA like this.
  6. Tmswarrior32

Tmswarrior32 New Member

Hi I’m doing really well with tms issues concerning MN. I almost never feel it at all. If I’m stressed at work or something weird I feel the quick zap or feeling if I move a certain way but it goes away quickly cause I know it’s tms. I used to feel a zap when I got up in the morning when I put my feet down to walk I never felt that again once I told myself it was tms. I even started wearing heels again. Right now I’m on to the symptom imperative it’s like never ending tms lol

JanAtheCPA and Donna583 like this.
  7. Mitocondria

Mitocondria New Member

This symptom was one of my first TMS. I thought I had rheumatoid arthritis because my joints started to hurt. Awful.

Luckily, a reflexologist helped me with energy unblocking.

But by not resolving the TMS at its root, I now deal with other symptoms. Too much fun :)

JanAtheCPA likes this.