1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Complete Success Story Uploaded on Youtube

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by psychosomatic, Jan 8, 2014.

1. blake

blake Well known member

Hi Kareem,
    Thought I'd let you know that your videos are the first thing I watched right after finding out about Dr. Sarno and his work in a magazine article. You were so honest and genuine. I was hooked and started my TMS recovery that very day.

Thank you for sharing your story. it made a huge difference for me!

All the best!

IrishSceptic likes this.
  2. 3rdCoast

3rdCoast Peer Supporter

Thank you for sharing your success story. These videos will no doubt help many people on their paths with TMS. You have a natural talent for speaking and explaining things in a very succinct and approachable manner. As you point out, it’s crucial to know that others have been where you are and have reached a place of healing. Your story definitely adds to my TMS knowledge bank and is an inspiration. Thanks again, peace.

psychosomatic likes this.
  3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Yes. Kareem's video about his recovery from TMS symptoms are wonderful reminders that we can heal
    if we believe totally in TMS.

4. tmsandrew

tmsandrew Peer Supporter

fantastic videos - great delivery too! You sound like a pro-presenter ;)

5. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Yes, Kareem could go on talk shows with his presentation.

6. speedysel

speedysel Peer Supporter

Hi Karim,
    Thanks for your message back in july. Can´t unfortunately order the book you suggested over here. I´m still battling and haven´t experienced any relief as yet....but patience is a virtue. Your videos are truly helpful so thanks for putting them on youtube. I´ve certainly been one person who´s watched them a few times.

7. Kathi

Kathi Peer Supporter

Awesome videos, Kareem! Also, thanks to Speedysel for commenting on them and bringing my attention to them.

speedysel likes this.
  8. Krissy

Krissy Newcomer

Hi Kareem

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete these videos. They were my initial introduction to TMS and I am so grateful!! It has been about 3 weeks and my progress has been incredible.

Thanks again

Krissy

9. alexandra

alexandra Peer Supporter

Success stories in video form can have an even greater impact than a written success story. Although both are very helpful. It would be great if more people created videos like these for the visual learners like myself and others, thank you!

10. Ozzy

Ozzy Peer Supporter

Love that

11. IrishSceptic

IrishSceptic Podcast Visionary

thanks Psychosomatic, you also helped me go ahead and buy the book. whilst I'm not pain free that is the aim and realising what I've been doing wrong.

12. Carol Omans

Carol Omans Peer Supporter

De

13. Carol Omans

Carol Omans Peer Supporter

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  14. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Great stuff you've posted. Hope everyone looks at it.