1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Healing Back Pain/The Mindbody Prescription' DVD.

Discussion in 'Mindbody Video Library' started by georgethee, Jul 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. georgethee

georgethee Peer Supporter

2. Click#7

Click#7 Well known member

3. jooliveuk

jooliveuk New Member

4. kellyblack

kellyblack Newcomer

5. theroomstoocold

theroomstoocold New Member

Its been taken down

6. weyhey

weyhey New Member

Anyone know where I could watch the dvd / videos or where I can buy it for shipping to the UK or Ireland at a reasonable cost? (I am also not sure which to actually look out for dvd wise - Healing Back Pain or the Mind Body Prescription).
    I have two Dr Sarno's book and Steve's The Great Pain Deception and Shad Helmstetters What To Say When You Talk To Yourself but sometimes I struggle to read properly.

Mr2NuT123 likes this.
  7. kellyblack

kellyblack Newcomer

The DVD isn't named the same as the books. Send me a pm with your email and I'll send it to you. I have it downloaded since I knew it'd be deleted again. I also have Dr. Sarno's audio books if that would help you, too.

Mr2NuT123 and YourRatzon like this.
  8. mbo

mbo Well known member

Somebody deletes that video.
    Who ? Why ?

9. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

10. mbigras

mbigras New Member

11. mbigras

mbigras New Member

I still haven't received an email from Ken Malloy. I'm assuming it's not possible to buy a digital format.

12. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

I hope he gets back to you, or try emailing again. Recently someone else on another thread expressed that the site was not responsive to a request for the video...
    Andy

13. Mr2NuT123

Mr2NuT123 New Member

I had an initial email to say he was interested in a digital copy, then just went off the boil and ignored all future emails. A real shame..

14. Mr2NuT123

Mr2NuT123 New Member

Has anyone got a digital copy they are willing to transfer me privately? I'll happily donate some money to charity or some form of TMS cause, I just want to get the damn DVD, and being ignored is very frustrating. :(

15. TrustIt

TrustIt Well known member

Kellyblack posted above that she has a download of it she is offering to send if you pm her.

Mr2NuT123 likes this.
  16. Mr2NuT123

Mr2NuT123 New Member

It looks like a long time since they were last logged in. No response via pm unfortunately :(

17. Jackowska

Jackowska New Member

Hi Kelly,
    Could you send me the dvd on my email address: kasia.balazi@gmail.com
    I live in Poland and it is very difficult with tms stuff down here.
    I will be very grateful

Kasia

18. Jamesgtr777

Jamesgtr777 Newcomer

Hi, Kelly or anyone else that has a download of the DVD. I tried purchasing it and got burnt lol. If anyone could help me I would be indebted. I have carpal tunnel and nothing has worked , not even surgery. I started reading Dr sarno the first week of august and listening non stop to what little is on youtube ( including the audio book of healing back pain). I feel i really need to hear his lecture , if anyone can help please reach out. My email is p1angel@aol.com

thanks

Dahlmann likes this.
  19. Dahlmann

Dahlmann New Member

Hey, I’m also looking for the video! Someone please have a download link or something, I’m from Europe, and hoping to get some lecture to help with TMS.

ChronicVince likes this.
  20. stacey

stacey Newcomer

Hello, I am new on here and was just wondering why you couldn't put the link on here please? Thanks

ChronicVince likes this.