1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

God is great

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by Benny562562, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Benny562562

Benny562562 Peer Supporter

I'll try to keep this short. Haven't been on this forum for a while.those who know me remember a desperate person who was searching for answers and trying to understand this Tension Syndrome. As I continue on this Tms journey,I can say that I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. To go from being in pain 24/7 and being told that the degenerative disc disease,foraminal stenosis,a 3 mm disc bulge and a pinched nerve were causing my back pain to being back to work and being able to drive 8-12 hours a day as a driver. I'm not completely pain free,still have some lingering pain come and go,but I understand this Tms process and am able to live and enjoy life once again as I heal. Once I heal completely or come close to it I'll post my success story. I already feel I'm a success,have come along way since September when I was diagnosed with Tms and was in constant pain with anxiety and depression. Many of times I wanted to give up,but he always guided me through.God is great,couldn't have done it without him. For those people who I contacted and replied to me and gave me advice and encouragement ,thank you. MarkW,Psychosomatic you guys don't know how much I appreciate all your help. Wonderwoman, I seriously couldn't have gotten this far without you,thank you Helen. Dr Sarno,I owe you my life. Thank you. Life is good once again

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Benny562562,
    Thanks for the good report. I am happy you have come so far, and feel such gratitude. Everyone loves to hear about success, even if it isn't "perfect" yet. I wish you the best in the rest of your pain relief.
    Andy B.

Benny562562 likes this.
  3. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Benny,

That's great news, I was anticipating your success story after our exchange of post.

As Andy states, although it's not perfect, keep at it. You are now armed with invaluable knowledge and a set of tools to keep you healthy.

Well done my friend.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
    Benny562562 likes this.
  4. Benny562562

Benny562562 Peer Supporter

Thank you Andy. Going through this has made me appreciate life and my family more. While it isn't perfect yet,I'm able to live life once again without fear of hurting my back. Just 3 months ago I was afraid to sit and couldn't pick up anything more then 10 pounds for fear of hurting my back more. I just picked up 90 pound cement bags as I work outside in my yard. Mike, i forgot to mention you. You helped me a lot and would tel me to keep an evidence sheet. Thank you. Here's a pic of the 90 pound cement bags. Happy new year :)

Attached Files:

Forest likes this.
  5. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Peer Supporter

Hi Benny,

Thank you for your kind words. I am so proud of all of the hard work that you have done to get to this point.

What amazes me most about you is how you accepted the pain and anxiety while working a full time job. You are an inspiration to all of us at the TMS forum.

Wonderwoman

Benny562562 likes this.
  6. Mark W

Mark W Peer Supporter

Wow, Benny, this is so great to hear! I'm so happy you are getting better and "life is good once again". Please post your full success story whenever you are ready to share it; you went through a lot and I know your story will be of great value to others someday. Congratulations, my friend!

Benny562562 likes this.