1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

How do I start a new thread - in the TMS Wiki not just this thread?

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by BrooklynGal, Nov 23, 2015.

1. BrooklynGal

BrooklynGal Peer Supporter

Hey Everyone,

It's been a long time since I've been on this site. I've posted new threads before but I can't seem to figure out how to start a new thread anywhere aside from this sub-forum. I'm also having problems logging in. It says that my username doesn't exist, but then I was somehow able to sign in with my e-mail. Did some technical stuff shift around in the 9 months I've been away? I have some health questions but would like to post them where they belong, which I don't think is here. Please advise on how to start a new thread and on the username issue if you happen to know. Thank you!

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi BrooklynGal, welcome back and sorry you're having problems logging in, but at least you are getting in. I'm still using my username, so I don't know how to answer that question, but I can answer the other one.

Look at the dark blue bar at the top of the page, where the second tab is the word "forums" . Simply click on that find the subforum you want, such as the Support Subforum, and select that. Once you're there, go to the far upper right, where it says "post a new thread in this subforum"