1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Tutorial How to reply to Ask A TMS Therapist threads anonymously

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by Forest, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

I'm getting more and more excited about the Ask A TMS Therapist program. Because of the anonymity that it offers and because of the opportunity to ask a question of trained professionals, people are asking excellent questions that they might not be willing to ask under their regular usernames.

I think that this is a wonderful development as it gives us even more tools to help one another. Unfortunately, however, I've realized that we've created a system where the question asker doesn't have a way to post any follow up comments in the thread.

To remedy this problem, I'd like to invite everyone who asks a question as part of the Ask A TMS Therapist program (or anyone else who would like to share a private experience in one of the Ask A TMS Therapist threads) to use the following form to share their experiences anonymously.
    http://www.tmswiki.org/forum/forms/ask-a-tms-therapist.1/respond

Eventually, I will make a special form, but in the meantime, you can use the above and indicate the thread that you would like your contribution posted to. There will be a delay before your post is visible to the public because a moderator will have to add it to the thread manually. (And today I'm at a conference.) Make sure to complete the entire form as we can't post anything unless we have our legal bases covered.

Thanks for your support!

North Star likes this.