1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Partial Success Story

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by Boston Redsox, May 23, 2015.

1. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

I want to celebrate that I am off all meds, this is a big victory for me medications no longer have strong hold on me….I have learned numerous coping skills from this site to help on my journey.

I also found my voice in confronting my bully of a wife ( soon to be EX), I have that this accomplishment as decreased some of the pain.

I am so excited in this journey I find out so much about me and how strong we are mentally and physically .

I also found out that you can do all the right things for yourself, diet, mediation, prayer whatever but not until you get rid off all the toxic things that rule your life, you will never get better…..AND FOR ME ITS MY MARRIAGE.

God Bless you all.

breakfree, Colly, alexandra and 5 others like this.
  2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Congratulations, Boston! You are an inspiration to us all.

3. cishealing

cishealing Peer Supporter

Off all meds is such a great victory! I'm so happy for you.

4. IrishSceptic

IrishSceptic Podcast Visionary

Bitter-sweet but probably sweeter judging by the post!

excellent stuff and good luck for continued recovery

5. Helenback

Helenback New Member

I too have had to illiminate the toxic behavior from my Spouse, (now Ex. Since August2014) It's the hardest thing to have to advocate for yourself when your health is at an all time low. I recently viewed the David Allen clip and found a useful tool to keep handy when things get out of hand...
    This is my simplistic take on it...
    Move toward Love, expansion and growth
    If its fear based with a little anger thrown in,, let it go.. It's going to keep you from your full potential.
    Hope this helps your journey to attract healing!

Boston Redsox and IrishSceptic like this.