1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Pelvic pain,Neuropathy

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by Vladan, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Vladan

Vladan Peer Supporter

I wont write full story,since it's very long and will take big amout of time,english is not my main language so sorry for mistakes.

Started after most stressfull time of my life,getting married,moving to another country and alot more.

Felt sharp pain in left hip/groin/ left testicle > Went to hospital,told me it's epidimitis or smth,gave me antibiotics and told me to come for check up in a week.
    While i was on antibiotics i felt great,pain went away,everything is fine.
    Went to doc ( some crazy guy ) which by looking at my testicle told me that something is wrong and that he thinks i have a tumor on it and even if i dont,he thinks it's not 'working' and it should be removed,and to come in 7 days for ultrasound,what a proffesional eh?
    Ofcourse went home,panicked,googling like maniac,testicle tumor, (pain in lower back,groin,testicle) guess what? i felt that pain hours after ( panick mode,catastrophic thinking,fear,anxiety,depression,my life is over etc)
    Went to private clinic,they cleared everything out told me i am fine,but i still had pain left leg/hip/groin/testicle.

Tests i did : MRI,many ultrasounds,prostate check,blood,urine,semen,urethra,tumor markers,ultrasound of abdomen,everything,still pain there.

Went to another urologist,gave me antibiotics for 2 weeks,to clear out any infection.
    Over the time i had no pain ( probably placebo) went thru stressfull situation again,developed severe pain in urethra,testicles,groin areas,lower back.. like stabbing pain.
    Nightmare comes,as soon as i got that new symptoms,testicles never hurt me again.
    I will cut story short,because over the 4 months i developed so many symptoms that it's imposible.

Numbness in both legs/arms/hands/genital area.
    Burning,tingling numbess everywhere in my body.
    Pain in left testicle,left leg,switched after some time to right side.
    Pain in penis,anal area.
    Tingling,feeling pressure,burning perineum.
    Weakness in both legs,burning groin/knee/feet
    Erectile dysfunction
    Groin/hip/knee pain upon walking
    Urgent urination
    Pain after sex
    Anxiety
    Couldnt sit for a minute
    Lower back pain
    Toe pain,nerve pain,finger pain
    Ear pain
    Alot more but i cannot remember anymore.

It's to early to say i won this,but i am far better,i am stuck abit with sitting pain,but i can sit for hours now with minimal discomfort and i am sure as soon as i dont think about it ( thinking i will have pain after i sit) it will be fixed.

I didnt follow anything special
    Only calm myself,stop fearfull catastrophic thinking or atleast managing it,stop living in past,dont think much about future.
    My pattern was as soon as bigger boy (symptom) comes other one goes away,that's how i found this site and sarno because i was sure it has to do soemthing with my mind since i developed most of my symptoms by bad doctor diagnoses or by googling.

Hope you all get well,Vladan.

Scytaic, Snowman, Gusto and 4 others like this.
  2. Vladan

Vladan Peer Supporter

Wanted to update :
    PN/PNE/Prostatitis is completely gone for 2 weeks now,so that diagnoses are full of bullcrap.
    Stuck with buttock/knee pain and some numbness tingling in legs.,if like 19 symptoms were tms this one must be aswell since they all staretd together.

NameK, kindle123 and Gusto like this.
  3. Gusto

Gusto Peer Supporter

How are you going now?

4. Vladan

Vladan Peer Supporter

Considering how i was i am great,more PN,IC,nerve issues,burning in body,all healed for months i am only stuck with tight hip muscles,groin thats probably because i am still in fight or flight mode,vut i am working on it. The less you care the better you get.

Gusto likes this.
  5. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Yes! Glad you're making progress.

6. Vladan

Vladan Peer Supporter

Thank you alot,well i guess it's really about stop fearing,not the symptoms but life itself,we are all emotional fools who are way too much in our head,stop thinking so much,just do it :) i honestly only worked to be fearless and being happy and satisfied with myself :) i am not comming here as i used to,but i come because i want to help people same as many helped me :)

Drew and Gusto like this.
  7. Vladan

Vladan Peer Supporter

Want to mention that my main issue was because i tried to controll everything,my relationship,friendship,familly,everything always had to be perfect,couldnt allow myself to be rejected,critized,or accept anything negative,i would do things i didnt like just to be approved,being liked,perfect,good friend,boyfriend,uncle,perfect in bed,job even going for a coffe was 'job' for me.. everything happened i always assumed the worst scenario,wont even start about beimg jelaous.. everything i did was causing me pain,because i was treating myself like shit.. i would live my life like someone else would like me to..thats the issue.live your life like its your last day,stop fearing anything allow yourseld to be vulnerable,you are not some kind maschine. Wish you all the best.

fridaynotes likes this.
  8. Andy Bayliss

Hi Vladan,

Thanks for sharing your beautiful words above. I am so happy you're finding a better, braver way to live. This takes courage and love, doesn't it? Even to see how we are takes courage and love. I am wishing you the best in your strong mind practices of not getting activated by fear and patterns of "who I think I need to be."

Andy B

9. Vladan

Vladan Peer Supporter

Indeed,i just accept anything that comes,doesnt matter how hard it is,some things we cannot change. The biggest step is to find whats wrong inside you. My issue is fear mostly,i guess i was disappointed many times in life so its easiest to assume that its gonna be bad even that 99% of fears dont even happen. At the end does it even matter,fear is worst thing anyway,wont help you go anywhere or live your dreams. I am now stuck in fight or flight mode for 4 months,still working on that,my muscles are so tight,but i guess it takes time for some.

10. Andy Bayliss

Yes it does take time. I was suggesting for someone else that it may be helpful to spend a few minutes daily really allowing the tension, the flight/fight/freeze experience, felt in your body.

To make space and not "try to fix" is the best way, as you know. By "being with" we are a loving presence which heals, even if it is not right away. Trying to fix and push away things only increases tension! Just giving yourself awareness and time is a very deep healing path.

Vladan likes this.
  11. Vladan

Vladan Peer Supporter

12. JulieMTherapy

JulieMTherapy Peer Supporter

Hi Vladan,

I am a TMS therapist. I came to this work because I, too, had horrible groin pain. I had a bunch of other symptoms as well. I also had pelvic surgery.

The pain is serving as a distraction from painful emotional feelings. You are safe. What are you distracting yourself from? Feel free to reach out to me!

Warmly,

Julie

13. Vladan

Vladan Peer Supporter

There are so many things that i am working on accepting every day,telling myself i am safe etc,still after months of no nerve issue still if i focus myself on it tries to creep back in,actually it all healed,but this tight hip muscle,buttock and groin/hamstring still gets tight,seems like nervous system is still alarmed,but inknow it takes time,i improved so much in two months,i am happy with it as soon as i learn to let go i will be fine,and indeed before this started i was in huge emotional burst which i tried to controll,my face wouls be smiling and in the inside i would scream.

14. JulieMTherapy

JulieMTherapy Peer Supporter

It makes sense that your body would still be alarmed. I also had the tight tips, glutes, groin, hamstring stuff. It's all better! I do barbell squats and deadlifts now. you're ok!

15. Vladan

Vladan Peer Supporter

Thank you alot for your words,i went thru hell for the 6months,i was without hope,i am really sensitive and emotional family person,and litlle things can affect me,i had over 20symptoms over the 6months,they all went away,but right side,hip,buttock,groin,hamstring still gets tight,i guess over time it will improve,the issue is biggest steps in my life are comming so i am preparing myself to be calm. I know this is not over night fix and i am fine with that,but the pain is not stopping me in anything.

16. Vladan

Vladan Peer Supporter

Just wanted to let you all know i am completely healed for a year now without any symptoms.
    It was a journey,not pain journey,more like journey to regain your true self.
    It was so complicated yet so easy.
    Never loose hope,over 100 symptoms i had from small ones to ones that you cannot live with..
    Wish you the best guys.

17. Andy Bayliss

Hi Vladan,

I am so happy that you've gotten through this. And that you've checked back in to let us know. Wonderful news!

I wonder if you might post your story, with perhaps more detail on the Success Story group? It would be great to get a list of symptoms, that they've resolved, and what kind of techniques you used.

Also, curious about this:
    In what way was it not a pain journey, but something different or "deeper?"

Andy

tmstraveler likes this.
  18. Vladan

Vladan Peer Supporter

I will do it someday,it will probably take hours,about symptoms? I think there was no spot/diagnose that i didnt had it,with actual changes to the worse,it is deeper,pain/emotions good or bad it doesnt matter it has nothing to do with it,its just a pointer to something which you are avoiding,your true self.
    Ego/controlling/personality
    Thats what is causing ur emotional/physical pain.
    As i said to few others,its like your soul is slaping you to wake up from the illusion when you are believing you are mind.
    Thats why there is switching in symptoms.
    Just knowing its emotions that cause pain for most is not enough to get over it.
    Personality and behaviour day to day is whats causing it.
    As i said in other post i had to stop living and quit all my future dreams to the point i got divorced,lost my job,home and i was and still kinda am almost homeless,but i have no pain.
    Because i refuse to act on ego/fear/personality.

19. Andy Bayliss

Thank you Vladan.

It is very powerful what you're saying, very deep and fundamental about the way we live, and who we take ourselves to be. It seems you're on a very powerful transformation, and I congratulate you, and the strength it takes to do as you describe: to not act on ego, fear, personality. What a teaching!

Andy

20. Vladan

Vladan Peer Supporter

Thank you.
    Its kinda paradox,like a maze.
    It took me sometime since i had no money to get into some course,but the point is the gift is not that you got out of pain,its what you become,i am totally different person,and i wouldnt change anything.
    Transformation was huge,but painfree was not my reward its something that you cannot describe,its something that you know,more than you feel.
    Thank you all for your kind words.
    Wish you all out of this illusion.
    Dont believe pain/ego/personality and you will find something precious,something which will stay with you for the rest of ur life.
    Love you all.