1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 10 Progress

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by GAC, Aug 16, 2024.

1. GAC

GAC Newcomer

I started with pain on my left abdomen, then it appeared sometimes on the right, then my lower back started to hurt more at times.

10 days in, I rarely get the pain on my left abdomen, the pain in my back is more present and the pain on my right abdomen comes and goes. It's definitely on the move frequently. I try to not let fear grip me, and to just breathe through when the pain occurs. I still feel anxious and worry about things, but even this has diminished somewhat.

There's also an element of me noticing that the pain isn't there, but if I dwell on it, the pain appears. I'm absolutely convinced of TMS being the root of my issues.

I've done some great work unearthing emotions, and as I do so, I keep seeing new things to journal about and write about pop up.

I'm so thankful to forum members, for the support, the communication and the guidance. The support here is amazing. I'm so pleased I embarked on this journey.

JanAtheCPA and Ellen like this.
  2. Diana-M

Diana-M Well known member

You’re doing great!!! Keep it up!!! Thanks for sharing your progress. It’s inspiring!